CRISIS AND STRESS INTERVENTION SERVICE
Intervention service offering free and confidential assistance 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Offer to people and their families in crisis and distress, reception, assistance, support and support services aimed at defusing the crisis and initiating a problem-solving process.
- Offer partners in the Outaouais health and social services network expertise and crisis support.
- Telephone answering service or on site
- Reference service
- Short term accommodation
- Moving in the middle
- Follow up to the crisis
- Post-traumatic intervention
Its prevention services
- Training in Crisis Intervention and Suicide
- Awareness Workshop on Suicide
- Coordination of suicide prevention for the Quebec Outaouais